This is a charming little hotel, in about the best location you could ask for - at the top of the hill on which Quebec City sits, on a quiet street across from a park, just a 10-minute walk over to the Chateau Frontenac, the Old Town, and most anything else you would want to see. You can leave your car in the parking lot around the corner (an extra $17/night) and forget about it for the rest of your trip. We stayed in the 'chapel room', which used to be a chapel in a previous incarnation of the building, but is now a bedroom with two beds. The beds sit in the raised area where the altar used to be. The room was comfortable, quiet, and fun (we like places with a little local character). Breakfast had everything we like to see in a continental breakfast, including some protein in the form of hard-boiled eggs and yogurt. I was impressed by the friendliness and helpfulness of the owner and staff. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City