We stayed at this gem of a hotel for three nights. Any couple looking for a wonderful getaway should definitely book the Historic Suite with king bed. Awesome view! Lucia, the Manager, was the most professional, helpful and happy person we've encountered at a front desk in a long time. Her tips on where to eat and her directions on what to see and do were spot on. Breakfast was authentic French and fresh. Thank you to Manoir d'Auteuil for a truly memorable and romantice experience in Quebec City. We will defiinitely return.
Anna & Raymond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City