We stayed here for 2 nights as part of our honeymoon in the European queen room which we knew would be the hotels budget room. Regardless the room was lovely with a real boutique French feel. The hotel was clean, friendly and really couldn't be faulted. I would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City