The staff was knowledgable, helpful and friendly - couldn't ask for anything more. The room was good, very comfortable bed and quiet room. The location is ideal to all of the Old Town attractions. A few minor complaints - the design of the bathroom sink with a long and wide glass shelf protruding above it made it difficult and almost a comical experience to shave - not user friendly. There was also an annoying dripping water sound (the radiator?) that made the second night of our stay less comfortable than the first - as we were leaving early the next AM, was not worth the effort of awakening anyone at 3AM to address. Overall, would definately come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City