A great find in Quebec City. This small "boutique" style hotel/B&B is in a great, quiet location facing the beautiful Esplanade Park. Walking distance to everything. Only 27 one of a kind rooms helps make this hotel something special. Clean, comfortable, room of a decent size. Very nicely appointed. Breakfast room in the lower part serving a nice selection breakfast items. The service was excellent. If you want a luxury hotel in Quebec City you don't need to pay outrageous prices. Stay here, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City