Arriving in Quebec City, we were so happy to find that our hotel had probably the most perfect location. On the edge of the old town, just within the walls in a more peaceful that anywhere else- we could easily walk to everywhere. Our reception was really inviting too- we were shown to our room and given some suggestions about where to go/what to do as we just had one night in Quebec City. The room is very tastefully furnished- ideal amount of furniture for the space. It is a boutique hotel and the rooms obviously reflect that in size. Everything was clean and welcoming. Make sure to ask for the temperature control settings in advance however- it was a pain to figure out the centralized system later in the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City