We stayed here while in Quebec City for the Winter Carnival, and it was wonderful! Dan and Linda were gracious, friendly, and very accommodating hosts, and went out of their way to make sure our stay was as comfortable as it could be. From parking to luggage storage to suggestions, everyone on staff went the extra mile for us. The room was spacious and comfortable, and the breakfast was very good. The location for Carnival events was perfect. We hope to have the opportunity to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City