Beginning with our first telephone inquiry the staff was welcoming and accommodating. The suites we stayed in were beautifully decorated, spacious and warm with beautiful expansive bathrooms. The beds were very comfortable with beautiful linens and everything was immaculately maintained throughout the Hotel. We stayed for five nights and the owners and staff were always patient, helpful and gracious. When we requested a tour of the hotel Nancy showed us rooms and suites on all the floors and when we were particularly impressed with one of the other suites she checked with the owners and offered us the opportunity to switch suites for the remainder of our stay. Nancy in particular was always friendly helpful and informative. We would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone planning a trip to Quebec City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City