Stayed here in the winter and it was great. It is located in the old town next to the gate near plenty of great restaurants. We had an upper floor room, which are the smallest, but it was large enough. The rooms are very nice for the price. We spend a lot of time in the bar drinking and using the free wifi. The staff and owners were great. They were very friendly without being intrusive. Very charming. They give great advice on restaurants, tours, etc, btw, my fav tour in Quebec was the cheapest--the icebreaker ferry! I guess it would not be so impressive when there is no ice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City