Just spent 3 nights at Le Manoir and enjoyed it. It's a quirky little hotel. Definitely not the traditional inn we were expecting. But the room was nice, the bathroom was very nice, everything was clean, and the people were wonderful. They people at the front desk had excellent recommendations on what we should do in the city, and where we should eat. They called for additional information when necessary, made reservations, gave us maps, and generally made seeing the best of Quebec City very easy. If you are looking for something predictable and fancy, this isn't it. But if you have an open mind and need advice on how to spend a few days here, you will have a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City