We can highly recommend this beautiful boutique hotel. It is ideally located just inside the wall of the old town ,opposite beautiful gardens on a quiet street. Everything is in easy walking distance and the rooms are luxuriously and tastefully decorated in art deco style. Bathrooms are newly renovated. We stayed in 3 different rooms over a week as we added time to our stay. All 3 were wonderful.
The staff were all extremely kind and helpful, going out of their way to assist with restaurant bookings or tips to get the most out of our visit.
There is a terrace and bar area which are lovely.
We can highly recommend this hotel.
Retired Australian couple
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City