The hotel is located within the walls and is about as far from the action as you can get without going outside them. It is a 3 minute walk to the Chateau Frontenac, so still close but quiet.
The rooms are good value and very comfortable. Well priced and clean.
The real gems are the staff. Very knowledgeable of the local area and soooo friendly. Specially Lucia and a young man who's name unfortunately escapes me at the moment.
There are a large number of restaurants in the area but ask the staff for the best as some near the hotel only adequate. The best are in the main tourist area around and below the Chateau Frontenac.
All four of us would recommend this hotel. Have fun. Great city to visit and very tourist friendly folk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City