My husband and I stayed at Le Manoir d'Autueil for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We had a beautifully decorated room with a queen bed on the 3rd floor, with a large very clean bathroom. This is a very quiet location, just inside the walls of Old Quebec. The continental breakfast was perfect - orange juice, fruit cocktail, croissant, pain au chocolate, wonderful coffee, various kinds of bread for toasting and eggs. The service was excellent. We highly recommend this hotel and plan to stay here on our next visit to Quebec City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City