Stayed in Room 33 which overlooks the park and the caleches in front of the hotel. Very comfortable beds and cute little electric fireplace. Be aware that there is no elevator and climbing those stairs can be difficult after climbing from Lower to Upper Quebec City. But the location was wonderful--only a couple blocks to Chateau Frontenac. Parking is in a garage about a block away but you don't want to make several trips back and forth each day. Breakfast very simple but comfortable seating area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City