This was my first trip to Quebec city and I was blown away. My Boyfriend and I went there for a romantic New Years Eve getaway. We were on a modest budget and were pleasantly surprised by the entire city and this hotel. The staff at the hotel told us were to go and what to do, and not just the tourist things we could find on our own. The bed at the hotel was so comfortable and the rooms were charming. I really felt like I was in Europe. Useful tip; call the hotel to book the room and you get a free delicious breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City