“not exactly a cozy place”
Review of Paillard

Paillard
Ranked #1 of 18 Bakeries in Quebec City
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Paillard - Le Café-Boulangerie in the heart of old Quebec City. Fresh baked breads, viennoiseries, pastries, special coffees, soups, salads, gourmet sandwiches, gelato in the summer, also known for our macarons.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a large bakery and very busy. The products are delicious and plentiful. But the experience and the ombiance is not really what We expected in a quait charming town like Quebec City.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,667)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a French style restaurant that serves excellent breakfast. I really enjoyed my visit I the great atmosphere. Food was very good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here on referral of hotel receptionist and glad we went.. amazing croissants, pastries, sandwiches and coffee.. expect queue to order but all worth it.. brunch for two days in a row when had no plans to visit and that says it all

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Some of the best crossaints in old Quebec. It’s a no frills kind of place, the line can be long but it moves fast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Paillard is great for breakfast if you like great pastries and a good cup of coffee. I had the flakiesy, most buttery, delicious croissant here, better than any I ever had in Paris. And a great cafe au lait. I went with friends and we bought a selection of different pastries to share. The fougasse with cheddar and bacon was exceptional as was the chocolate croissant, apple turnover (chausson au pommes) and peach tart. I could come here everyday for breakfast and would be very happy.