All reviews small indoor pool old quebec two queen size beds stayed for one night coffee maker hotel is located continental breakfast is no elevator small fridge rooms are clean would definitely stay here again the location is perfect cereal tv
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My room, 251, was pretty bad when I went on my school trip to Quebec City, one a lot of things are broken, such as the sliding doors, the lamp was difficult too turn on/off as well. The toilet was bad too, you had to hold to flush it properly and if you just pressed it like you would normally do, it would look like you clogged the toilet, the sink was outside the bathroom as well. When I first tried to take a shower it would just turn on the bath and I couldn’t switch it. The bed was hard as concrete as well and it wasn’t confy at all. The walls were also not sound proof, so I could hear in the next rooms. There’s no elevator, but that didn’t bother me, as there were 2 floors, and I didn’t have any trouble carrying my stuff up the stairs. Overall I did not enjoy my stay at this hotel, it was a bad experience, and would not stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevator
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ProGamer21
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The hotel is located in a quiet area. Services are quite nice. We stayed for one night. Breakfast is average. But the WIFI never worked. We tried several times, it worked only in the hallway but not in the room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Prapan C
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel for one night with my wife and our two teen kids (Aug. 2017), the staff was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. We got two queen size beds. The room has a small fridge and a coffee maker. Breakfast is very basic (bagels, cream cheese, bananas, juices, cereal). About 12 minutes to Old Quebec. No expect any luxury here, is a place to rest from your sightseeing trips. Has a pool, a small bar, ice machine and parking. There is a Tim Horton's and other restaurants near by. I would stay in this place again.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Mr P
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We weren't sure about this place when we booked it. It seemed to have mixed reviews, but we were going with our two teen sons and wouldn't be in the room much anyway. The hotel was very clean. Our room (# 132) was spacious, with French doors separating the two beds. Lots of hot water and water pressure. NO Carpets in our room. The A/C worked great.
The hotel is approx. 5 minutes from Old Quebec.

Continental breakfast consisted mostly of bread, bagels, juices, bananas and apples.
Nothing fancy but was adequate.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room #132 was on ground level, but close to exit. No noise. Very quiet area
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mireilleajf
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The attendant are so very kind ! Spacious rooms , clean , good breakfast . Parking area around the hotel . It is located not so far from Québec downtown , around 20 min with car . Bus stop near . Not much restaurantes in the area . Very good option

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family