We stayed in this hotel between 15.06.2012 - 18.06.2012 and basically used it as a place to stay while we toured around Quebec. There were 2 young ladies at the front desk when we arrived (one dark haired and the other a redhead) and they were absolutely charming. There was a problem with a double booking for us which they sorted out immediately and then continued to answer all our questions - exactly what is expected from front of house staff. They also advised us about sightseeing in Quebec. The room was adequate for our needs - you get what you pay for which was an average room for an average price in an otherwise expensive city.
There were no bedbugs, no noise and nothing for us to complain about - a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers 145 rooms where everything is close by. Located in front of St.Lawrence River, the Hotel Ambassadeur is only a five minutes drive to Old Quebec. The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers a surprising view on Quebec City and the Beauport Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Quebec Hotel
- Ambassadeur Quebec Beauport
- Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec Quebec City