The room was supposed to be a non smoking but when when we walked in you could smell cigarettes clearly. They had no more rooms available so they offered to send up some kind of device that cleans the air...didn't really work. The room had a very noisy air conditioning system with no possibility of turning down the fan speed so I found myself turning it on and off because the noise was driving me crazy, but then the room would get hot so round and round we go. The hallways were very hot and uncomfortable. The bathroom was fine with good pressure for a shower. The staff was very nice. They have a pool and I went down for a swim but it was very cloudy and small. The hot tub had this weird foam that i did not want to go near. you are about a 5- 10min car ride from old Qc but you need to pay for parking which is not cheap so what you save on hotel costs you loose on parking, next time I will get a closer one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers 145 rooms where everything is close by. Located in front of St.Lawrence River, the Hotel Ambassadeur is only a five minutes drive to Old Quebec. The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers a surprising view on Quebec City and the Beauport Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Quebec Hotel
- Ambassadeur Quebec Beauport
- Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec Quebec City