I stayed for one night at this hotel before I flew to Boston to embark on a return Cruise from there back to Quebec City. The hotel was very clean, reasonably priced and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is a $35 dollar taxi fare to the airport and a modest $12 to the cruise terminal and all the attractions of Old Quebec. The hotel allowed me to park my car at the hotel free for one week which was a big bonus. I would stay at this hotel again on a future trip to Quebec.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers 145 rooms where everything is close by. Located in front of St.Lawrence River, the Hotel Ambassadeur is only a five minutes drive to Old Quebec. The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers a surprising view on Quebec City and the Beauport Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Quebec Hotel
- Ambassadeur Quebec Beauport
- Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec Quebec City