Here for St Jean Baptist holiday, everything was booked out, Found this hotel through Hotwire, cant beat $83 per night for standard room with two double beds. Less than 10 minutes to downtown Quebec City, don't waste your money on overpriced hotels and B&Bs in tourist traps, conveniently located, just off the 440 (cant hear traffic at all), just off the St Laurent river and right next to many amenities, eateries and other hotels. Room was spacious, clean, fresh smelling upon arrival, nothing fancy, little dated, but came with LCD tv, big closet, iron and iron board, was quiet, kids slept comfortably, only thing is theres no mini fridge and bathroom doesn't have vent, overall great stay, would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers 145 rooms where everything is close by. Located in front of St.Lawrence River, the Hotel Ambassadeur is only a five minutes drive to Old Quebec. The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers a surprising view on Quebec City and the Beauport Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Quebec Hotel
- Ambassadeur Quebec Beauport
- Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec Quebec City