“School Trip to Quebec City”
Review of Cicerone Tours

and up
Guided Tour of the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City
Ranked #20 of 47 Tours in Quebec City
More attraction details
Owner description: Join a genuine character of the New France period off the beaten paths, he will let you experience 400 years of action-packed history in the heart of Old Quebec!You will be impressed by this UNESCO World Heritage site where fine old buildings and proud monuments line winding streets and picturesque places such at the Chateau Frontenac and Place Royale, the cradle of French civilisation in North America.
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“School Trip to Quebec City”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is my 8th trip to this beautiful city as a coordinator of a school trip, this is my first trip with Cicerone. The personalized attention to detail and flexibility of this company is outstanding. Steeve Gaudreault's energy, enthusiasm and knowledge captivates and keeps the attention of middle school children as well as their adult chaperones. Thank you for a memorable experience!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank MadameG2014

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“School trip to Quebec”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I just returned from a school organized trip with my 13 year old daughter to Quebec . This was one of the best tours i have ever been on. Our tour was arranged by Steeve Gaudreault , the owner of the company. We went snow tubing , dog sledding, snow shoeing, and walking tours of the city. Steeve was informative, entertaining and very personable. I can't wait to go back to do a snowmobile tour with him next time. I would strongly recommend Steeve and his company.

Jon W
Cherry Hill, New jersey

Visited February 2014
2 Thank jon w
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Tour of Quebec City and Isle de Orleans”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My sister and I with our spouses travel together. We are in our 60's and have some difficulty walking. Steeve Gaudreault picked us up in front of our Condo in a van. We spent the first part of the day in Quebec City exploring the area. He had some interesting history of the Plains of Abraham. He was very knowledgeable of the area and kept us entertained all day. The afternoon was an amazing trip to the Falls and Island. The leaves were at peak in color and it was a beautiful fall day. We sampled fresh apples, cider, wine and had the very best chocolate covered ice cream cone we have ever had. At the end of the tour we felt like close friends. I highly recommend his tours and would book another if I return to the area. Thanks again Steeve!!

Visited October 2013
3 Thank DonnaSebr
Buffalo
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Un guide merveilleux!”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Over the past 15 years, I have had the opportunity to travel to Quebec City, Quebec, at least seven times with students from the Kenmore-Tonawanda School District who are studying French. Needless to say, these trips have always afforded both them and me so many unique and interesting experiences while providing us many occasions to practice our French language skills.

This year's trip during Carnaval was certainly one of the best and that was due in large part to the fact that Steeve Gaudreault, one of the owners of Cicerone, was our guide during the entire three days that we were in Quebec.

Mr. Gaudreault is an amazing guide! In all of my travels, both with students and privately with my family, I have never had a guide who is so enthusiastic and caring as well as completely informed. Serving as the guide to a large group of high school students can definitely be challenging, but Steeve had them enthralled the very first evening by memorizing all of their names! Not only was he completely informed and apparently excited about all of our activities, but he also participated in each and every event. He never "disappeared" from the scene as he could have easily done but encouraged even the shyest students to get involved and to remain open to each experience.

Additionally, he is very flexible and willing to change plans if necessary in order to make better use of travel time and has a world of information at his fingertips. We were never disappointed and returned to Buffalo with the determination and hope that Steeve will be our guide when we next return to Quebec. I am confident that his company Cicerone provides many wonderful services and highly recommend it and him to anyone looking for tours.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank BijouBuffalo
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highlight of our TRIP!”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

My wife and I participated on the Christmas walking Tour in December. This walking tour was the highlight of our trip. We had so much fun and learned so much while walking through the city. Our guides were so knowledgable of the traditions and history of the city and he was very respecting of us and the very cold weather that we endured.

Visited December 2011