My son and I stayed at Auberge St Antoine for 6 days in July 2010, and I returned, this past July, along with my wife, son, dtr-in-law and 2 grandchildren for a lovely week in Quebec City. The hotel is everything you might expect at a 5 star hotel, without the 'glitz'. They offer 95 rooms, though you'd never guess it. The atmosphere and service is much more akin to a small, elegant inn. Its location, in the 'Old Port' area, is much preferable to the crowded, 'carny' 'Old Quebec' area. While you're there, be sure to visit the Museum of Civilization, just steps from the St Antoine, and be sure to ask to be given the 'gratis' tour of the hotel and its history. Finally, do not miss the Wed afternoon cocktail party, in the hotel lobby, hosted by the gracious owner and her family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City