Located in the lower area of old Quebec City.. this charming very elegant hotel had everything we where looking for as we shared a couple of days with our Grandaughter from Ontario... She loved our suite, the heated bathroom floors and oversize tub made her feel like the princess she is. The hospitality that is extended to the hotel guests on Wednesday evening was a delightful surprise. A cocktail party with the opportunity to meet the owner and her Executive Team. We lunched at Panache, which is a small terrace on the upper level... food was tasty and excellent presentation... a rather mature menu but ok for a sophistaced young 13 yr old. The General Manager told us about the Panche Mobile located on I'le D'Orleans overlooking the vineyards.. so we made sure to stop and enjoy en route back to Montreal... We bought two bottles of their white wine and have since enjoyed every sip.
We loved the fact that the hotel was located close to everything without having to climb heart ache hill or use the Fenicular...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City