I took my husband there for the weekend as a Xmas present - we went January 14th, it was absolutely freezing but sunny. The hotel was above our expectations, the rooms top notch and service as well. We stayed in for dinner because of the cold and ate at their first class restaurant - pricy but well worth it. We really spoiled ourselves that weekend and the hotel was the best part. We would definetely go back and stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City