My wife and I recently stayed here for 3 days during the winter carnival. We could not have been more pleased. Conveniently located, it blends some of the old architecture with new modern style and conveniences. The staff were all quite pleasant and helpful. Nice touches with turndown service, welcome gifts and homemade baked goods upon departure. Although our room and bathroom were a bit small, the view over the river was great. We would highly recommend this hotel for couples, families or business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City