You will never regret a stay in this lovely hotel on the St. Lawrence River. The hotel is upon an archeological dig and the finds are used throughout the facility. The room was clean and the bed comfortable, turn down service was excellent as was the fitness center. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful at every level. The food was superb as was the fire-placed nook at the bar. Quebec City is populated with very friendly residents who all spoke excellent English. It was a great long weekend with a European flavor without expensive travel, lovely people, excellent food, fun activities topped off with a great hotel. Visit Quebec City, it will remind you of how we humans are supposed to treat one another-nicely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City