Our stay at the Auberge Saint Antoine in late October was the icing on our girls’ (4) birthday getaway celebration in Quebec City. We had two rooms (double beds), overlooking the Panache restaurant patio, with views of the St. Lawrence. Rooms were large, each unique in design and decoration, and had heated bathroom floors—WOW! The hotel is chic, has top-notch service, and a historical landmark in the city. It’s located in the lower town district, but close in proximity to the action (walkable). The funicular isn’t far from the hotel, but most days we hoofed it. We used the exercise facility daily, which is quite modern.
The hotel concierge was wonderful… suggested several excellent restaurants in the area and arranged a private walking tour of the city. The tour, sponsored by Quebec City Tourism, was the highlight, taking almost 3 hours. Our guide was very knowledgeable of Quebec’s rich history and the price of $150 plus a generous tip was worth it. We took advantage of the lunch special at Panache, dining on a fabulous meal with a reasonable price. The “hat” ladies thoroughly enjoyed a memorable vacation at the Saint-Antoine!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City