I'm writing this review on Tripadvisor solely to commend the concierge, Genevieve. She stayed past her work hour to help us plan activities for our stay in Quebec, made all of our restaurant recommendations and reservations, helped me find and reserve for us a cooking class in English (Ateliers et Saveurs, which was really fun), convinced her spa colleague to squeeze in a last minute appointment I think it was even past her worktime, and left me a surprise birthday treat in my room. All of this with a wonderful enthusiasm that made us excited about everything we were about to do. Thank you, Genevieve!
Also, Panache restaurant in the hotel for dinner was fantastic, both food and wine list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City