This trip was for our honeymoon and it could not have been anymore romantic or exceptional. The staff is first rate-including our concierge Genevieve who quite literally helped us every day. The restaurant Panache is not to be missed even if you are not staying at the hotel and it turns out that Quebec has gained quite a few new restauranteurs due to their start there. Our accomodations were spectacular and they have a wonderfully cozy bar near the lobby. Would love to go back on our 10th wedding anniversary with our kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City