I am so glad we chose this hotel on our night in Old Quebec. Finding out that there was valet parking started this experience on a good note. The staff was very friendly and helpful... and I enjoyed the modernism of the decor a long with the relics from the past. The room was spacious and decorated nicely. The bath not only had a huge soaking tub but a beautiful glass shower, double sinks and television. And the bed was wonderfully comfortable. We chose the bed and breakfast combination so enjoyed a tasty meal, with a number of choices, before we checked out. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Old Quebec.. not only were their accommodations outstanding.. the location is near so many quaint shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City