This was our second time staying here, and I'm happy to report that it has improved in the 6 years since our prior visit. Highlights of the hotel include:
1. Superlative customer service. All stuff, including front desk, concierge, room service, and housekeeping were exceedingly friendly and eager to be helpful.
2. Physical property. The hotel is beautiful, and it is clear that no expense was spared in the construction and interior design.
3. Rooms: We received a complimentary upgrade to a suite (Rm 210). It was spacious with lots of natural light. Very comfortable. Wonderful bathroom with heated floors. Complimentary wifi.
4. Great location.
TV in the room was a little outdated, with poor reception and no HD.
Spa seemed understaffed.
Bottom line: I haven't stayed in other hotels in QC, but it's hard to imagine a better option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City