If your looking for a great location in Old Town, this is the place. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself was pure elegance but not pretentious. Our room was a t-shaped large room overlooking a patio, with windows that opened up over the patio. The beds are very comfortable and pillows very nice. There is plenty of closet space and drawers for clothing. The bathroom was large with heated tile floors. I loved this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City