We had fallen in love with this city two years ago. Loved the quaint hotel with breakfast basket hanging on the door each morning the personnel, location etc.
But then---- we enter Saint Antoine's and the past was, well; the past. From the gorgeous museum/artifact decor to the service and food in both the restaurant , Panache and the lobby area bar/grill ( with live entertainment ), we were swept along on a wave of incredible service and amenities.
I am on a diet that would make most chefs moan, especially French ones. Raw juice, veggies, no sauces, breads, dairy or meats. No problem. They would respond with a smile and say, "Excellent!" with each request or suggestion.
The rooms are luxurious, though not palatial. With a touch of a button and maybe a two minute wait, a maid would arrive at the door ready to serve. The lovely con siege assisted us with excursions and identifying eateries that would be appropriate for our needs. Amazing experience from registering to check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City