Second time staying here. A truly great hotel. Comfortable rooms with amazing bathrooms. The rooms are all different. The first one we were given felt a little small for us and our teenage son, but the second was perfect. If you stay over on a Wednesday night, they have a cocktail reception with the owner, which was not as well publicized as on our previous stay--so ask about it.
Breakfast on the outdoor terrace of Panache restaurant is glorious in good weather. The food is fresh and lovingly prepared. I've never stayed at the Frontenac, but would never dream of staying anywhere else in Quebec city than Auberge Saint-Antoine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, World Independent Hotel Promotion, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City