just got back...after long search prior to the trip i can tell u this is the place to stay... all went well above and behond.. if u can try to get a room with a terrace facing the old city.. well worth it...
do not go to panache restaurant well over price food was not as expected and the service was far from good... there are many more places to dine for much less...
if u not sure where to stay lower town vs upper town... i will stay in the lower town much more charm.. dont forget to visit the food market and make sure u go there hungry lots of goodies...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City