Book early if you go , so as to not miss out on a real treat! We arrived a day early and
Stayed at the Hilton which was also nice but don't miss the experience of thie beautiful
Boutique hotel! The artefacts tastefully displayed were an interesting bonus.
Our room was spacious, clean and well appointed. I loved the soaps provided as well.
We overlooked the water and were in the middle of all the action in the lower part of the
City but walking distance from everywhere!
The gym and spa area looked inviting but we wanted to explore!
You must have dinner at Panache! From beginning to end , every bite was flavorful
And amazing, the best meal my husband and I have ever had! We dined on lobster and
Halibut appetizers, sea bass and salmon for the main course. Desserts x2 , chocolate x
3 and strawberry selections...wow, so good , we ordered some to bring home! Maitre 'd
Exceptional ! When can I come back.. Don't miss out on this truly superior hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City