We stayed at Auberge Saint-Antoine 7/8-7/12. Had wonderful time. Made reservations directly with hotel, their on-line system is not good, couldn't book packages thru it. We had Luxe room with breakfast. Room was very nice, breakfast was great. Panache restaurant is wonderful one of our best meals while in QC & Montreal. Not sure what previous reviewer is talking about as our check-out time noted in room was 12pm.
Would highly recommend hotel. After trip saw in
Travel & Leisure this hotel is in top 20 for best hotels in US & Canada. Only small complaint towels could be of better quality were hard not soft as should be, floor in bathroom was heated which was nice.
Panache restaurant is located in hotel. Toast, Initiale, Echaude are all very close to hotel. All of these restaurants are worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City