If you enjoy the concept of B&B you will absolutely love the Croissant de Lune. Situated in a historical neighborhood in a tastefully decorated old house, you will be greeted by a very nice couple who will go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay in their place.
René and Louise are discreet and very nice, but if you want some pointers, René admitted to us that he used to be a tourist guide. He takes great pride in his city, and can point the wayward traveler towards out of the way things to see and enjoy.
The room was very nice and well decorated with an air of authenticity. The bed was one of the more comfortable I have slept in during my travels. There is WiFii acess. We went skiing on Saturday, and the copious breakfast (home made breat etc.. )was more then enough to hold us through the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City