My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway in Quebec city in February 2012.
We were very well received by the 2 owners. This place is inviting and charming.
Breakfast portions are generous and very good. Beds are comfortable and the rooms are cozy. It's no more than a 10 min walk to the doors of the old Quebec.
We couldn't ask for anything better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City