We have spent couple of days in Quebec City recently with my son. This B&B is really great, close to all attractions, the hosts are fantastic, very helpful and kind, we had marvelous breakfasts every day. I honestly recommend to anybody, who would like to spend some time in the city. Do not make the mistake to stay only for 2 nights, the city and the surroundings need at least 3 full days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City