I had a hard time finding a place that was not exorbitantly expensive and this one fit the bill. It was sort of last minute and the only room that was available was probably the the one with the highest rate. The room actually was located on two levels and it had two separate sleeping areas. It was located in the attic but it didn't matter to me and the decor was pretty. The bathroom was shared and located one flight below. Fortunately, I never had to wait to use it. The owners were so pleasant and helpful but non intrusive. I loved the breakfasts in the morning and something hot was offered eat day. The neighborhood is located in a great neighborhood called Faubourg St Jean Baptiste and its amazing with all kinds of shops, cafes, restaurants and markets. It has a bohemian feel to it to be sure. Its not far at all from the walled city. I would return here with no qualms at all as I had a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City