We spent 3 nights around Christmas at this lovely little B&B tucked away on a side street. Well appointed cozy rooms, a tea and cocoa station, fridge for guest use, and the library/breakfast room for reading (or bringing in lunch/dinner) made for a very livable stay. The B&B is very convienent to Old Town, Grand Allee, and the shopping/eating on Rue Saint Jean.
Despite proximity all the rooms are pretty quiet (except occasional municipal trash or snow removal).
Shared bath, so you might want to bring a bathrobe (although the bathroom is plenty big for changing); the extra half-bath prevents issues with crowding in the morning and evening (even with all 3 rooms filled).
Rene and Louise are lovely hosts; very helpful and welcoming. Good (always changing) breakfast options that are filling but no so over-the-top that you don't have room to eat your way around Quebec! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City