We had such a wonderful time in Quebec staying at Gite Au Croissant de Lune. Patricia was so warm and welcoming and we felt completely at home. We had to change our itinerary and Patricia was very accommodating and helpful. The Gite is very nicely decorated and clean, breakfast was delicious, and the location was absolutely perfect - walkable to anywhere in Quebec! We would definitely stay there again next time in Quebec!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City