Patricia is a lovely warm hostess who will make you welcome in this charming b&b. I stayed for 4 nights and it was comfortable and mostly quiet (Friday night a little noisy in the yellow room when people were walking home).
Location is really good - 15 minute walk to old town. 2 minute walk to many restaurants/supermarkets/pharmacies/bookshops - all shops outside of old town are much much cheaper than in old town.
Breakfasts are excellent - home made yogurt, fruits and then waffles/pancakes/crepes and bagels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City