I stayed here during a small trip to Quebec City in April. The owners were very flexible and available, they even let us bring our dog. The gite is perfectly located, within walking distance to everything we were searching. The bed was very comfortable and the house was decorated with taste.
The thing that stands out the most is the warm welcome of Patricia and her family.
Thank you for the wonderful evening, and we will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City