Really enjoyed the 2nd floor terrace decorated with lovely flower arrangements. The Yellow Room was a good size, and had a very comfortable Queen bed. Decor was pleasant and relaxing. Our host, Patricia, welcomed us and catered to our needs most graciously. Breakfasts were made to order, with tasty condiments and juices, including helpful suggestions and conversations, Located within easy walking distance of Vieux Quebec and Plains of Abraham, we had no trouble seeing all the sights in four days,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1996 in a quaint quarter of Quebec City. Nearby the St-Jean Street, lively thoroughfare of Old Quebec and located just beside the Convention Center. A bed & breakfast that makes the difference for your tourism and business travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Gite Au Croissant de Lune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Hotel Quebec City
- Gite Au Croissant De Lune Quebec/Quebec City