Perect location in the old city: steps to the river, just behind Chateau and just in front of Citadel. Marielle is welcoming and helps to deliver the perfect vacaton. Breakfast provides enough to get you going (coffee, OJ, pastry). Take time to look through photo albums in breakfast lounge. We stayed in Room 10, it is well appointed (just as pictures show) and offered a view of the river and the roof of the Chateau. I recommend this hotel to all. My husband is tall (6'4") and he had no problems with ceiling height like mentioned earlier. We can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillarge, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Maison du Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City