Spent 4 nights here. The room was delightful even though it was on the third floor and there is no elevator. The owner is a very available and knowledgeable woman. She gave us a map when we arrived with lots of suggestions for seeing old Quebec. The breakfast included coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice and different breads and cookies. Very satisfying way to start the day. And Marielle was always available to make more coffee when needed. I was also impressed with the housekeeping. Our room was made up quickly with new towels daily even when we didn't request them. AND the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The city is very walkable and the location of Maison du Fort was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillarge, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Maison du Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City