Over the Columbus Day weekend, my fiancee and I stayed at the beautiful Maison du Fort. Historic,enchanting and immaculate are a rare combination for a Bed & Breakfast. Owner Marielle Roy seems to have the recipe perfected. We stayed in room #10 and loved it. Even the lighting was conducive to romance. And in the morning a musical "Bonjour"greeted us as we enjoyed some of the best scones & coffee this side of Paris. In the magic that is Old Quebec,Maison du Fort shines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillarge, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Maison du Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City